Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello God.

When God created me, maybe -just maybe- He was sleepy. So he made me imperfectly but He blessed me perfectly!
He gave me parents who really caring and hardworking. He gave me an annoying but sometimes funny sister. He gave me bestfriends named Natha, Rawi, Naomi, Esther, and many mooooreeee who care and love me (maybe). He gave me family, a really really big family. He gave me teachers so I could learn many things. He gave me somebody to love, even though I can't have that someone but I'm glad that He made that someone so I could love that someone. He gave me Skandar Keynes!!!!!! He gave me some chances in this life. He gave me someone who has gone, well, thank you. He gave me money through my parents' hands. He gave me foods so I could eat when I'm starving. He gave me everything.
He's just sooooooooo awesome. I love you, God o:)

No comments:

Post a Comment